NCUA Consumer Assistance Center
Welcome to the National Credit Union Administration's online Consumer Assistance Center. We invite you to browse our Knowledge Base to locate answers to any questions or concerns you may have about your federal credit union. You may also Submit a Case to our Consumer Assistance Center if you are unable to locate an answer to your question, or want to file a complaint about your federal credit union.
- Knowledge BaseBrowse or search the Knowledge Base for a wide variety of frequently asked questions.
- Submit a CaseIf you have a complaint regarding the regulation of your federal credit union, and you have already attempted to resolve the issue with the credit union, you may Submit a Case to the NCUA Consumer Assistance Center.
- Submit FeedbackTell us what you think of our online Consumer Assistance Center and how we can improve it. For questions, comments, and/or suggestions about MyCreditUnion.gov, please contact the NCUA Webmaster at email@example.com.
- Contact UsFind out how to contact a service representative via phone or postal mail.
National Credit Union Administration
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase